Phantom and Mavic Pre flight check list
- Check your drone for defects.
- Check your batteries are fully charged.
- Check your battery is fully locked in.
- Check your props are tightened and locked on correctly.
- Remove your gimbal guard.
- Check your transmitter aerials are pointed up.
- Set your Phone to Airplane mode.
- Power up your transmitter and start the DJI Go App.
- Power up your drone.
- Wait for it to get GPS "Ready to Go (GPS)".
- Take off and hover for 5 seconds to allow your drone to get a good image
of where it took off from.
- You're done and ready to fly :) .