Website usage terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- In the event that any AB Repair services or products has been wrongly priced on or sites or in a email AB Repair reserves the right to cancel or refuse the orders placed on products or services with the incorrect price
Repair terms and conditions
When repairing your drone we always carry out high quality work and test your drone is in good condition. We test its GPS, compass and IMU. However drones can fail for many reasons such as loss of signal, signal jamming, loss of GPS, battery failure, motor failure and more.
You must always use your drone in compliance with drown laws in the country you are flying in and think of other peoples safety.
We are not responsible for any damage or injuries to people or property you may cause wile using your drone. For more information on how to fly safely visit http://dronesafe.uk/
When you send your phantom to us for repair it comes with a 2 mounth warranty on the parts we used to repair your Phantom. That warranty does not cover crash damage or user damageHow our warranty works
If you drone has failed within two month of paying for a repair then you can send your drone back to us and one of our techs will asses your drone to find out the fault. If parts we fitted cause the fault then we will replace that part for free and pay for the postage with £400 postal insurance. If the fault was caused by user error then you will be billed for the repair and postage as normal. If the fault is cased by another fault on your drone that was not there the first time we fixed your drone then you will be billed for the repair and postage as normal.
Postage terms and conditions
When collecting your drone or returning your drone to you we ask UPS to insure your drone for £500 or the amount you selected wile booking your repair to cover damage that may happen to your drone wile in postage. You may ask us to insure it for more but the postage price UPS charge will be a lot higher.
If a refund is preferred, it can be processed only after receipt and inspection of the defective merchandise at our office. Please allow 5 working days.
If the defective or working product is returned with customer imposed damage (scratches, permanent markings, and incurred while in possession of the customer) then the product will be submitted to the manufacturer on your behalf for coverage under the manufacturer's warranty, or you will be refunded in an amount similar to the price of a used product in the same condition as the returned one.
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible
- Include a note inside the package with your order number and the reason for return.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories.